Thursday, February 4, 2010

I created this blog last summer and this is my first post. I have no idea why it's taken me this long...but I'm glad I'm here!

I am a homemaker, wife and mother living in Westchester County, NY. After college, graduate school, and 10 years as a marketing executive in Manhattan, I quit my job to raise, nurture and educate my daughter. She is adopted from China, the love of my life, and no page in this blog could fit all the wonderful things I could write about my life being home with her...but I am going to try.

I want to be Mindful of Home...mindful of my husband, my daughter, my God, who 'created me in His image' and delights in me no matter how many times I fail. I want to convey joy, peace and a gratefulness for my life and all of its blessings. I know it's not possible to capture every moment, but I'm going to try my best and have fun doing it.

Please feel free to comment as you'd like. I look forward to meeting new friends and encouraging old ones.

Ahhhhh, the first post is written. That wasn't so hard!

1 comment: